We deliver orders in the following ways:
1. By courier (only for the city of Minsk and Minsk region) (Delivery of goods is made on the day of the order, or terms are negotiated separately)
2. Cash on delivery by mail through RUE "Belpochta" (throughout Belarus).
3. Pickup in Minsk. (By prior arrangement)
Delivery cash on delivery by mail.
Minimum order: 50,000 rubles.
Delivery is carried out throughout Belarus. You receive the goods at your post office RUE "Belpochta".
Addresses of the post offices of provincial cities and regional centers.
Delivery time is from two to five days, depending on the speed of work of RUE "Belpochta".
Payment for the order is made at the post office upon receipt of the goods.
When delivered by mail, the cost of the postal package and the fee for sending the parcel according to the tariffs of RUE "Belpochta" for legal entities are added to the cost of the order. The total cost is rounded up to 100 rubles.
In addition, RUE “Belpochta” charges a fee for postal money transfer in the amount of:
- with an order value of up to 100,000 rubles. — 5% of the amount
- with an order value of more than 100,000 rubles. - 3% of the amount.
Tariffs for money transfers RUE "Belpochta" .
Delivery time by mail depends on the delivery time of RUE "Belpochta"